“In 2007 I met the designers of Ergo Chef at a gourmet show. I used the cutlery on stage during my demo and was given a set to take home. After a year of wear and tear in my kitchen – trust me it can be a knife gauntlet – I was hooked on the quality and design of Ergo Chef’s product. Before I knew it, I was teaming up with them to develop my own collection. We sketched a range of designs lookin’ for the select few that really rocked technically and aesthetically!” – Guy
WHERE TO BUY
Coming to a retailer near you soon.
- The blades are precision heat treated to 56RC to keep a great edge
- Patented ergonomic design is created to be an extension of your hand for natural comfort
- Made of high carbon German stainless steel (X50CrMoV15) for stain resistance
- Full tang and abbreviated bolster adds strength and balance
- Hollow ground ovals in blade promote less stick and smoother cuts